As title said, I am looking for a racket that you personally think is better than 100ZZ. Do you have any suggestions?
Background: I am myself a 100ZZ user and I am very happy with it, no complaints whatsoever. I think it has the perfect sweet spot between maneuverability, head heaviness, stiffness, and feedback feeling. It’s just like many of you, sometimes I contemplate if there is a better racket (for my liking obviously because everyone has different preference) than 100ZZ.
The criterias I am looking for are:
- Enough smash power from rear court in doubles, ideally should be (slightly) more powerful than 100ZZ, that’s the whole purpose of this thread
- Fast enough maneuverability (ie not a sledge hammer) such that I can still defend during fast-pace drives in doubles,
- Have nice feedback feeling like 100ZZ (or close to it),
- Still on the stiff side as I don’t like flexible racket. If 100ZZ had 10 in Yonex stiffness rating, I am looking for something around 8-10 range.
I have tried Astrox 99 Pro but I don’t like it. At the moment I am considering:
- Fortius 11 Quick (this is the closest one I think to 100ZZ characteristics, but I heard that while it is just as quick and even easier to play with, it is less powerful and less solid feedback feeling )
- Fortius 11 Power (will it be too head heavy?)
- Astrox 88D Pro (while I never tried it myself, but I think the consensus is that it’s still less powerful than 100ZZ)
Thank you for your time, really appreciate it