1. I like to propose an idea: Android phone to assist the service judge in calling service fault.
2. Drawing a thin red line by an app on a smartphone should not be very difficult. The Android phone is there to assist the service judge, not to replace him.
3. Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo or Meizu may be willing to sponsor this idea. Badminton is after all an Asian sport. (There is no need to consider Apple here.)
4. We should think of this as a source of revenue for BWF.
5. If we as fans can see this on TV ourselves, it would make the games so much more fun to watch!!
6. It would be even better if the player can challenge the service fault call! It’s more drama!! [and fairness too]
What do you think?