Join Shuttle Life and Get access to Exclusive content!
Buy our equipment ►
Hang out on social media:
Learn this amazing stroke with this step by step tutorial about the BACKHAND CLEAR , BASIC TUTORAL
– OUR EQUIPMENT (🏸 and 👕)
Register now and get 15% off + FREE Shipping (min. 100 euro)!
Subscribe to BadmintonExercises: 💪
How to Hit the Overhead Badminton Backhand Clear?
Hitting a perfect Backhand Clear is difficult. You should only focus on generating enough power to hit the shuttle from one end to another.
Your opponents will try to force you to perform backhand strokes by hitting shuttles towards your backhand area!
This stroke is by any means very important to master to get you out of trouble!
HOW TO GENERATE ENOUGH POWER?
1) A relaxed backhand grip
2) Your racket foot must point towards the corner
3) Raise the elbow as high as possible!
4) Extend your arm and tighten up the grip at impact
5) Do not stop the swing! The swing should be ONE smooth motion.
6) Stomp with your feet as you hit the shuttle – this will generate even more power! (whiplash effect) The kinetic chain
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? (Coming soon) ==============================================================================
If you liked our video about: BACKHAND CLEAR , BASIC TUTORAL Please like, share and subscribe: We believe in feedback, so please leave a comment! Have fun and stay motivated!